Data Privacy for Visitors of our website
Data protection is important to us. The following information explains how we use your personal data and outlines your rights according to article 13 and 14 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. Entity responsible for data processing and contact person:
Phone: +49 7424 9485-0
CEO Elmar Kneer
2. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
73230 Kirchheim / Teck
Phone: +49 7021 487 628
3. Extent and purpose on which we process personal data
3.1 Access to the website
Each time you access this website www.rauch-papiere.de our system automatically records data and information from the accessing computer´s computer system. The information is been stored temporarily in protocol files (Logfile). Until this information is been deleted automatically (at the latest 6 weeks after record) the following data is been recorded:
- IP-address of the accessing device
- Date and time of the access
- Websites and resources (images, files, other page contents) which were accessed on our website
- Websites from which the user’s system accessed our website (referrer tracking)
- Information about the browser type and the version used
- The accessing device’s operating system
- Transferred amount of data
Processing of this personal data is justified by article 6 para.1 (f) GDPR as we do have the legitimate interest of processing the data for the following purposes:
- to quickly establish the connection to our website
- to enable a user-friendly application of the website
- to detect and ensure the safety and stability of the systems
- to facilitate and improve the administration of the website
The processing is expressly not for the purpose of obtaining knowledge about the visitor accessing our website.
3.2 Contact form
Visitors can post messages to the operator of the website via an online contact form. To be able to receive a reply is at least name, zip code and city and a valid e-mail-address required. All further information can be given voluntarily by the requesting person. By submitting the message using the contact form, the visitor agrees to the processing of the submitted personal data. The data processing is exclusively for the purpose the handling and answering of inquiries via the contact form. Legal obligation is the voluntarily granted consent article 6 para.1 (a) GDPR. The personal data collected for the use of the contact form will become automatically deleted as soon as the request is completed and no reason for further storage persists (e.g. subsequent commissioning of the operator).
4. Recipients of your data
Personal data will be transmitted to third parties, if
- Data subject consent according article 6 para.1 (a) GDPR
- Disclosure is required to assert, exercise or defend legal rights (article 6 para.1 (f) GDPR) and there is no reason to believe that the data subject has an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing their data.
- There is a legal obligation to transfer data according article 6 para.1 (c) GDPR
- This is necessary for the fulfillment of a contractual relationship with the data subject according article 6 para.1 (b) GDPR
In no other cases personal data will be disclosed to third parties.
Cookies are stored either temporarily for the duration of a session (session cookies) or permanently (permanent cookies) on the visitor’s terminal device. Session cookies are automatically deleted after the end of the visit. Permanent cookies remain stored on the end device until the visitor deletes them himself or until they are automatically deleted by the web browser. The operator can by no means immediately obtain knowledge if the identity of the visitor to the website.
Cookies are mostly accepted according to the basic settings of the browsers. The browser settings can be configured in such a way that cookies are either not accepted on the devices used or that a special notice is given in each case before a new cookie is created. However, it should be noted that the deactivation of cookies may mean that not all functions of the website can be used in the best possible way.
Technically necessary cookies:
The use of these cookies serves to make the use of the operator’s web offer comfortable and secure. For example, session cookies can be used to track which language settings have been made. After leaving the website, these session cookies are automatically deleted.
The data processed by these cookies are justified for the above-mentioned purposes to protect the legitimate interests of the operator according to article 6 para.1 (f) DSGVO.
Cookies requiring consent and data forwarding to third-party providers:
6. Your data protection rights
As far as your personal data are processed during the visit of our website, you have the following rights as “data subject” within the meaning of the GDPR:
6.1 Right of access
You can ask for information whether or not we process any personal data of you. In case the right of access is not excluded (i.e. by a certain legal obligation) and your personal data is been processed by us, you can ask for the following information:
– purposes of the processing
– categories of personal data concerned
– recipients or categories of recipients, to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations
– where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible the criteria used to determine that period
– the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing
– the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
– where the personal data are not collected from you – the data subject, any available information as to their source
– if applicable, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling including meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing
– if applicable, information about transfer of personal data to a third country or an international organization, in case there is no adequacy decision of the EU-commission about the adequacy of the level of protection according to article 45 para.3 GDPR available, you can ask for information about which appropriate safeguards are available in order to protect your personal data according to article 46 para.2 GDPR
6.2 Right to rectification
Whenever you recognize, that your personal data stored in our folders is inaccurate, you immediately can insist on rectification. If you recognize that your personal data is incomplete you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
6.3 Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
You have the right to erasure, whenever processing of your personal data is not to apply to the extent for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information or for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest and one of the following reasons applies:
– the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected
– processing was exclusively based according to article 6 para.1 (a) GDPR and you have withdrew consent
– you object processing your personal data processed based on article 6 para.1 (f) GDPR (see chapter 3) according to article 21 para 1 GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the further processing, or you object processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes according to article 21 para.2 GDPR
– your personal data have been unlawfully processed
– erasure of your data is required in order to comply with legal obligation
No right to erasure exists, if in case of legal and non-automated processing of your personal data and in case due to the special nature of data storage erasure is not possible, or only possible with disproportional high effort. In this case instead of erasure we will perform restriction of processing your data.
6.4 Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain restriction of processing your personal data, if one of the following reasons applies:
– you contest the accuracy of the personal data stored and you insist in restriction of processing your data during the period enabling us to verify the accuracy of your data.
– processing of your data is unlawful and instead of erasure you ask for restriction of processing
– your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes of the processing, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
– you have objected to processing pursuant to article 21 (1). You can insist on restriction of processing for the time pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override your legitimate grounds.
Restriction of processing means, that we process your personal data solely either we have your consent, or for establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of important public interest. Before lifting the restriction of processing, we will inform you about that.
6.5 Right to data portability
You have the right to data portability in case processing is based on consent (article 6 para. 1 (a) GDPR) or article 9 para.2 (a) GDPR) or based on a contract (article 6 para.1 (b) GDPR) and the processing is carried out by automated means. Right of data portability means that you have the right to receive personal data, which you provided to us earlier and concerning yourself, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from our end. Your right means also that you can insist on transmittance of your data directly to the new controller as long as this is technically feasible.
6.6 Right to object
Providing that processing your data is based on article 6 para. 1 ( f) GDPR (legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party) including profiling on those provisions, you have the right on grounds relating to your particular situation to object processing your personal data at any time. After your object we no longer will process your personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing is used for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. At any time, you can object processing your data for direct marketing purposes. This includes also profiling which is related to such direct marketing. In case you object processing based on this purpose we will stop processing immediately. You can communicate your objection informal via phone, via E-Mail or via letter post directed to the above-mentioned contact details of our company.
6.7 Withdrawal of consent
You have the right to withdraw given consent to processing your personal data at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. To withdraw is as easy as to give consent. You can communicate your withdrawal informal via phone, via E-Mail or via letter post directed to the above-mentioned contact details of our company.
6.8 Your Right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority
If you consider the processing of your personal data unlawful, you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that is responsible for your place of residence or work or for the place of the suspected infringement (article 77 GDPR). The supervisory authority responsible for us is:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
70173 Stuttgart, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 711 / 615541-0
7. scope of your obligations to provide us with your data.
You only need to provide the data that is necessary for visiting our website and for the purpose of your request. Without this data, we will generally not be able to display the website and process your request. If we request additional data from you, you will be informed separately of the voluntary nature of the information.
8. Status and Updating of this data protection information
This data protection information is the current version valid since 23rd August 2023. We reserve the right to update this data protection information at any time, in order to comply with legal practice and changed behavior of public authorities and / or to improve data protection and privacy.